Did You Miss Google Marketing Live 2018?
Google really came out swinging at their 5th anniversary of the Google Marketing Live conference. The Marketing Innovations keynote presentation is always chock full of changes you can expect to see sooner than later. So if you did miss the event live, don’t fret, you can watch the keynote and other videos on Youtube.
Here are just some of the highlights from the keynote speech embedded below.
- User privacy controls
- Changes to Google product brands
- New YouTube ad conversion strategies under the Trueview banner
- Machine learning in almost every product including search
- Responsive search ads
- Google optimize (for landing page optimization)
- Landing page speed scoring
- Accelerated mobile pages (AMP)
- Cross device reporting and remarketing in Analytics
- Smart Campaigns for do it yourself business owners
- Auto-optimized landing pages
- Grow with Google (training for small business owners)
- Google My Business
- Automated feeds for shopping ads
- Local campaigns (for local small business)
- Hotel campaigns
- Google Marketing Platform
- Search Ads 360
- Display & Video 360
- Integration Center
- …and dare we say, a whole lot more.
The entire keynote runs about an hour and twenty minutes with some post keynote discussion. Our opinion, totally worth the time. There will be a lot of new marketing opportunities on the horizon and you don’t want to miss out.
*post image property of ppchubbub